Earn upto Rs. 9,000 pm checking Emails. Join now! Copy Cat (Remake ) Movies in Hindi, Plagiarism in Indian Movies | Fun With Aqu

Aaqil Faizal


H3y .......welcome to my Blog.....


This is a special place for Torrent, Movies,Fun,Tricks,tips .........
simply....here your wish come reality

----
} Check MaH WebPage

Looking For Something

Copy Cat (Remake ) Movies in Hindi, Plagiarism in Indian Movies

Copy Cat movies in Hindi, Plagiarism in Indian Movies

After my research through as many possible ways as I can, I reached a definite conclusion that Bollywood / Hindi movie Industry has the most number of Copy Cat movies in India. They simply copy from around the world - English, Korea, Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada Chinese etc.. I am not talking about remakes which are official.

Here I am trying list a few  - only few.





* I had avoided remakes such as - all Priayadarshan directed comedy movies which are official remakes + with few scenes copied from some other movies.

THIS LINK MIGHT BE INTERESTING FOR YOU.
Coming Soon - Copy Cat movies in Tamil

0 comments:

Post a Comment