Earn upto Rs. 9,000 pm checking Emails. Join now! 127.Hours.2010.DVDSCR.XViD Torrent , Review | Fun With Aqu

Aaqil Faizal


H3y .......welcome to my Blog.....


This is a special place for Torrent, Movies,Fun,Tricks,tips .........
simply....here your wish come reality

----
} Check MaH WebPage

Looking For Something

127.Hours.2010.DVDSCR.XViD Torrent , Review



Movie: 127 Hours
Direction: Danny Boyle
Music: AR Rahman
Language: English

A true story of a mountain climber Aron Ralston, and the accident happened to him in 2003, movie is based on the book ‘Between a Rock and a Hard Place‘ written by Ralston.

I started – I know I was presenting myself to a gifted team of technicians A R Rahman, Danny Boyle, James Franco etc.. and what I got is truly mesmerizing experience, they took me to another world, a world of pain and hope. The best movie about loneliness, pain and hope after Cast AwayCast Away is the film which came to my mind while watching 127 hours.

MyReview
127 Hours is an astonishing experience for the significance of what life means to a person. 127 hours is a perfect film. Danny Boyle's had done it again. He interlace figment of the imagination into Ralston's quandary with immense effect and the forewarning that drives Ralston to remove his own arm is heart breaking. The movie shows the inexpressible understanding of having a family, friends and love.

Amazing performance by James Franco. He is just flawless. The role was very tough to play and he did it perfectly. Much of his performance lies in facial expressions and he had done it extremely well. He deserves all awards coming on the way. We can feel the pain of the character. He will make you cry along with him, he will make you feel for him, he will make you realize the pain he is having.

Anthony Dod and Enrique Chediak’s cinematography is breath taking, gorgeous. We can see every possible angle of shots to show the situation the character is having. They just took viewers nearer to the character. After few minutes on the mountain, I was not actually watching the movie but I was there near to Ralston.
Very beginning to the very end you are learning many things which you might have learned already.. at the end you will understand, whatever happens to you, the life which was around you in this world will move on.

Music by the Mozart of Madras, A R Rahman is outstanding, breath taking. Every time I heard his voice 'If I rise..' something moves inside me. Its an experience you have to experience yourself in the best theater with the best sound around you.

My point: The movie is awesome, but still falls one step short of ‘Cast Away’ (same genre).
This film will make you tremendously disheartening or tremendously inspiring.

An Incredible Film
Rating: 90%

0 comments:

Post a Comment